We do not aspire to be the biggest provider of services in the drug and alcohol sector, but we constantly strive to be the best. Do you want to be part of our story? We are looking to appoint 3 new trustees to join our Scotland Board.
Phoenix Futures is dedicated to helping individuals, families and communities recover from drug and alcohol problems.
Over the last fifty years we have grown from a single pioneering residential service to a national organisation with over 60 services across housing, community, prison and residential settings delivering abstinence based, abstinence oriented and harm reduction approaches.
We are looking for individuals who share our passion for recovery that in turn motivates people with substance misuse to realise their own recovery. We know families, friends and carers need hope, care and guidance just as much as their loved ones.
As a trustee you will, along with other Board members, have a key role in supporting the work Phoenix Futures through involvement with strategy formulation and monitoring, risk management and internal control.
All Board members are expected to attend all Board meetings (5 times a year). Board meetings are usually held in at our services in Glasgow and Saltcoats, it is an expectation that all Board members visit services throughout the year. There may be some overnight stays required to facilitate these visits.
Phoenix Futures does not remunerate Board members but out of pocket expenses are reimbursed.
Could you be Key?
Being a support worker is a role where you can make every day matter. It's a job with challenges that make your heart beat faster, where you can give something of yourself and empower amazing people on their journey through life.
At key we support disabled people of all ages to make every day matter.
We are passionate about being the very best employer we can be, ensuring our staff feel well supported and valued in their roles. As well as being part of a supportive, local team you will be eligible for:
• Hourly rate of £11.00* (Induction rate £10.90) - *pay award pending.
• Sleepover hourly rate of £10.90.
• Competitive annual leave and company sick pay.
• Enhanced pay for work on targeted Public Holidays.
• Paid Membership of Disclosure Scotland’s PVG Scheme.
• Full, in-depth training for your role.
• Fully funded SVQ qualification with support provided to achieve this.
• Employee Assistance Programme offering free confidential counselling, advice and support on a wide range of issues.
• A Workplace Pension.
• Free access to occupational health support.
• Credit Union Membership.
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Costco Membership.
• Blue Light Card/Blue Light Ticket registration which offer a range of discounts and savings.
• Concerts for Carers registration.
Join us and make every day matter! Support Workers and Relief Support Workers.
No experience necessary! Training and support will be given to help you achieve your full potential.
If you would like to get involved in support work but cannot commit to a contract due to other commitments, we also have opportunities for you to complement our existing workers by joining our relief register of bank support workers. This will mean you can work in a way that best suits you and fits with your life.