The ALLIANCE is excited to be recruiting a new Digital Hub Assistant to join the ALISS (A Local Information Service
for Scotland) team.
The Digital Hub Assistant will support the day-to-day operations of the ALLIANCE Digital Hub which incorporates the
ALISS – A Local Information for Scotland and Digital Health and Social care Programmes.
The successful candidate for this role would be expected to have:
- Proven experience in providing programme-specific administrative support.
- Proficient in using office
software (Microsoft Office suite) and digital communication tools.
- Familiarity with digital tools and
platforms, including content management systems and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work
collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to
travel around Scotland with occasional need for overnight stays away from home.
- Proactive with the
ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- An understanding and commitment to equal
opportunities, non-discrimination, and accessibility.
As an ALLIANCE employee you will benefit from:
- 210 hours annual leave (equivalent of 30 days)
- 13 days public holiday that can be taken
- Additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- Contributory pension
- Open to flexible working (formal and informal)
- Hybrid working – opportunity to work from
home for part of the week
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced sick
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Corporate rates
for gym membership
- Time of in lieu
- Cycle Scheme
- Carer Positive Employer
The ALLIANCE is a healthy working lives employer and encourages a healthy work life balance and is happy to talk
The ALLIANCE recognises that in real life, great people don’t always ‘tick all the boxes’. Even if you don’t meet
every point on the job description, if this role and our
For an application pack please see our website or contact HR at
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 19th February 2024.
Interviews will be held on Friday 1st March 2024.
About the Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland
The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE) is an independent Scottish Charity funded by a grant from
the Scottish Government. Our vision is for a Scotland where people of all ages who are disabled or living with
long term conditions, and unpaid carers, have a strong voice and enjoy their right to live well, as equal and
active citizens, free from discrimination, with support and services that put them at the centre.
The ALLIANCE has three core aims; we seek to:
- Ensure people are at the centre, that their voices, expertise, and rights drive policy and sit at the heart of
design, delivery and improvement of support and services.
- Support transformational change, towards
approaches that work with individual and community assets, helping people to stay well, supporting human rights,
self-management, co-production, and independent living.
- Champion and support the third sector as a vital
strategic and delivery partner and foster better cross-sector understanding and partnership.
For details on how your applications will be dealt with in line with GDPR please see our privacy notice.