We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of high standard administrative tasks to support the executive team at includem. The role will require, amongst other tasks, diary management, making travel arrangements and preparing a variety of reports.
Key to your success will be an expectation that you are well-organised, have great time management skills, with lots of common sense and to work independently. In doing this, you will contribute to the efficiency of our organisation by providing personalised and timely support to executive members, enabling the organisation to better support the children, young people and families with whom we work.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive administrative support for up to 5 executives including scheduling meetings
• Booking travel and accommodation
• Act as point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Screen incoming calls and distribute correspondence to colleagues as appropriate
• Effectively take minutes during meetings
• Provide timely information to our executive team, Board and external stake holders
• Format information for internal and external communications - memos, emails, presentations and reports • Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner • Perform any ad hoc duties as requested by your manager to contribute to support executive members at Includem
There may be an occasional requirement to travel to other includem offices.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 11th December 2022 at Midnight.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact our HR department on 0141 212 8800.