We are recruiting a dynamic and enthusiastic Contract Manager, who will support our Head of Development in achieving
the organisations strategic objectives. In addition, you will ensure contractual relationships are strong, and
business development opportunities with new and potential customers are identified, developed, and
You will also support the continuous improvement culture by identifying emerging trends and needs using internal and
The key responsibilities of the Contracts Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain, and further develop relationships with current & potential customers, to meet the organisations
- Further develop contract management processes, ensuring contract governance requirements are
maintained and business development opportunities are identified and progressed.
- Using appropriate
portals and stakeholder relationships are optimised to identify and develop new service, contract, and project
- Work with colleagues to create, populate and present reports and
- Contributing to the organisation's strategic external communications.
and attend external events to represent includem and develop existing and new relationships.
to identification of new opportunities and trends in supports provided to children, young people, and
- With support from Public Affairs Officer, gain awareness of Local Authority plans and
decisions, relevant to children & family services.
- Support the development and completion of tender
and proposal submissions, taking ownership of relevant processes or sections.
- Ensure includem are
represented and aware of developments at relevant Third Sector Interface organisations.
You will be confident in engaging with sector bodies to represent includem, and in attending external events to raise
the profile of the organisation. With the ability to multi-task, you will have a knack for innovation and the
ability to adapt to changing priorities, whilst supporting your colleagues and contributing to the achievement
of the charitable objectives. In addition, you will possess:
- Relevant skills & experience in contract management & business development activities.
- Knowledge and experience of using appropriate portals – PCS Tender/Public Contracts Scotland.
- Qualifications or skills & experience at SCQF level 7
- Evidence of building and growing sustainable relationships with stakeholders.
- Good organisational skills, with evidence of achieving complex tasks within agreed timescales.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to network, build relationships, and influence a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on continuous improvement and excellent customer service delivery.
- Ability to embrace challenges, take initiative, originate action, and work well with a great deal of autonomy.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficient use of Microsoft packages and databases.
To apply for this role please send a Cover Letter and CV to our recruitment team, email@example.com
Closing date is 18th February 2024
If you are shortlisted for the role, you will be invited along to:
Individual interview: week commencing 26 February 2024
Includem offers the following benefits:
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 31 days with 5 years’ service.
- 9 public holidays
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Counselling service
- Family friendly leave
- Access to Blue Light Discount Card