At CrossReach, we offer a range of different services for older people, adults and children; helping them to live a more enjoyable life. To do this, we rely on funding from various sources, and it is paramount that we secure this to be able to keep offering our highly regarded services.
We are now recruiting an experienced Fundraising Manager to lead our Individual Giving programme within our award winning Fundraising and Engagement team.
As Donor Relations Manager you will be at the heart of our operations, ensuring that our donors and supporters are given an incredible experience, kept informed and engaged and that the team is supported in recording income, reporting accurately, and informing our internal colleagues about our fundraising activity.
You will manage a portfolio of existing and prospective donors: building fantastic relationships through the delivery of donor stewardship of the highest quality. Other key areas of responsibility include the growth of our membership programme, management our campaigns and appeals activity, support the development of our innovation programme and more.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Fundraising and Engagement, you will regularly contribute to team meetings, future planning, and reporting.
What are we looking for?
• Significant experience of devising and executing Fundraising Campaigns and Appeals, regular giving programmes and supporter journeys
• Digital marketing experience – communications, website and giving platforms.
• You will need to be an excellent communicator with the ability to write and present in a clear and inspiring way.
• Demonstratable experience of developing and sustaining great working relationships with individuals and organisations, internally and externally at all levels.
• A track record of meeting or surpassing financial targets, and the ability to be creative and responsive in exploring and maximising opportunities.
• Proactive, creative and solution focussed.
This is an exciting time to join CrossReach, as we are continuing to grow and develop our services with a new Fundraising Strategy to help us get there. If you think you could be the right person to join our team and help us deliver these critical services across Scotland, please apply now, or contact us to arrange an informal conversation
Closing date: 25/02/2024
As we do our work in Christ’s name the job you have applied for requires you to have a Christian faith and be able to work within and uphold our Christian Ethos. This is an Occupational Requirement under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
We have a legal obligation to ensure that it does not employ any worker who has not been granted the relevant permission to work in the UK. This permission is without exception granted by UK Visas and Immigrations. We are required to check the entitlement to work in the UK of all prospective employees, regardless of nationality or job category.
This post requires you to complete a Basic Disclosure and undertake the necessary vetting checks.
If you have any queries regarding this role or our recruitment process, please contact the Recruitment team on email@example.com
Please note: We reserve the right to close this advert prior to the closing date. Therefore, please make sure you complete and submit your application at an early stage.