We are recruiting for a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Initiatives and Governance, the Project Manager will play a pivotal role in driving organisational change through the effective implementation of digital initiatives.
Right There is a charity working to prevent people becoming homeless and separated from their loved ones.
We’re here for children and adults who are living with the effects of poverty, addiction or broken relationships. Walking alongside people at home and in the community, we provide tailored support and form trusting relationships to help people feel happier, safer and more confident to live their lives.
Rooted in communities across Scotland for almost 200 years, we’re there for people going through tough times. Our work won’t stop until everyone has an equal chance to create a safe and supportive place to call home.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Execute digital transformation projects from initiation to completion, ensuring adherence to project milestones and deadlines
• Monitor and report on project progress, addressing any deviations and implementing corrective actions
• Collaborate with key stakeholders, including leadership team, senior management, and cross-functional teams, to include a range of perspectives to understand business requirements and ensure alignment with digital transformation goals
• Working closely with the Head of Strategic Initiatives and Governance, facilitate communication plans for transformation activities and manage expectations among stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
• Produce data and insights that are meaningful, maintained, accurate and up to date to facilitate informed decisions, reporting and communications
• Coordinate with various departments to allocate and manage resources effectively, including personnel, budget, and technology
• Identify and assess risks associated with digital transformation projects, developing mitigation strategies to minimize potential negative impacts
• Implement risk management plans and ensure the project team is prepared to address unforeseen challenges
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities to deliver strategic priorities and facilitate smooth transitions during digital transformations
• Provide guidance and support to employees to ensure successful adoption of new processes and technologies, including relevant training and engaging change agents to drive adoption of change
• Oversee the implementation of digital technologies and solutions, ensuring they align with organisational objectives and contribute to improved efficiency and effectiveness
Full details are in the job & person specification on our website.
What we expect from you
Our values make us who we are and define our actions and behaviours every day. We’d expect the post-holder to uphold and represent our organisation in a way that reflects our values and person-centred way of working.
We’re looking for someone that has proven Project Manager/change management experience gained specifically in digital transformation projects. You will also have a strong understanding of digital technologies, including cloud computing, data analytics and emerging trends.
What you can expect from us
We value our staff as our greatest asset and will provide the following working conditions:
• The post holder will report to the Head of Strategic Initiatives and Governance
• Your normal working hours are an average of 35 per week. These hours are usually worked Monday to Friday, and flexibly between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm, with core hours over the period of 10am to 4pm with one-hour unpaid break. Variations to these hours must be agreed with your line manager.
• Your usual place of work will be 15 Dava Street, Glasgow, G51 2JA.
• Annual leave entitlement of 210 hours holiday (equivalent to 6 weeks) pro rata per year in the first year rising to 280 hours (equivalent to 8 weeks) pro rata per year in the second. This includes public holidays.
• You will be automatically enrolled into the People’s Pension in the month that you will complete 3-months of employment, provided you meet the auto-enrolment criteria.
• Life Insurance from day one
• Option to purchase and sell annual leave.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Ongoing learning and development
• Wellness programmes
Interested in Applying?
To find out more and apply please visit our website
Thank you, and good luck.