Are you passionate about youth work? Can you develop creative workshops for youth groups? Can you provide goal orientated support for young people? If so, we want to hear from you.
Join our vibrant team of staff and volunteers delivering high quality youth work services supporting LGBTQ+ young people right across Scotland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative person to support the delivery and coordination of our youth work services.
Based in Glasgow you will:
• Develop and deliver an engaging programme of weekly youth groups for LGBTQ+ young people.
• Provide one to one support to LGBTQ+ young people using an asset based coaching model.
• Encourage and motivate a small team of volunteers.
• Work in partnership with local organisations and contribute to the development of our youth work programmes in Glasgow.
We want to hear from you if you have:
• A strong foundation in youth work or CLD.
• A passion for supporting young people to achieve their potential.
• An understanding of LGBTQ+ identities and the key issues facing LGBTQ+ young people.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of youth work and make a lasting, and sometimes lifesaving impact for LGBTQ+ young people.
Closing Date: Monday 12th June at 9am
Interview Date: Monday 19th June at LGBTYS, 3/2 30 Bell Street, G1 1LG
For more information and guidance on how to apply for this job visit LGBT Youth Vacancies
We are passionate about equalities at LGBT Youth Scotland. This means that everyone is accepted for who they are, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, pregnancy or maternity. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend any interview, please let us know.