Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We offer more than just a career, we offer the opportunity to support our global movement in a dynamic and inclusive environment with a real focus on personal development.
Based in our Glasgow office (working to our hybrid working model), the Supporter Care Coordinator will maintain a positive and friendly image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, donors and supporters in person, online and via telephone.
Principal duties include:
• Respond to all supporter enquiries, requests and gifts received in a prompt, efficient and thoughtful manner within agreed timescales.
• Thank donors for their gifts efficiently, within agreed timescales and in a personal manner.
• Accurately process, reconcile and manage donations.
• Enter and maintain accurate data on the CRM database, including recording donations, donors’ personal information, reporting and any other fundraising data (both electronic and paper).
• Receive and handle complaints as a first point of contact, in line with the complaints policy, aiming to reach a satisfactory resolution for all parties.
• Ensure information is retained and used in compliance with data protection policy, and in line with retention periods.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing mail, including digitising mail for onward distribution.
• Provide administrative support to the Supporter Engagement directorate by sending out engagement materials on request, with the support of volunteers, and recording details of resources sent on the CRM database.
• Administration of 3rd party fundraising platforms and contactless giving.
• Seek out innovative approaches to working, adopting lean processes, and using supporter data to drive improved performance and supporter experience.
• Participate in personal development reviews including identifying any learning and training needs.
• Provide the supporter care team with administrative support as required.
Please see the recruitment pack for further information from our website: marysmeals.org.uk/get-involved/work-for-us/supporter-care-coordinator
Applications close: Monday, 26 February, 12 noon