Do you want to work in an organisation that supports people in the local communities? Are you looking for an employer with a person-centred approach? If the answer is yes, look no further because we have the right role for you!
Key duties include:
• Helping to ensure a safe, welcoming, and clean environment for families, visitors, staff, and volunteers
• Preparing our children and parents bedrooms for their stay with us
• You will be kind, reliable, and friendly with good communication skills.
• Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience within a healthcare or commercial environment would beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
• A good understanding of Health and Safety and Infection Control Practices is beneficial but not essential as full training with be given.
• Looking to work somewhere that genuinely makes a difference
At CHAS, our ambition is to reach every family in Scotland who is living with the heart-breaking prognosis that their child is dying and offer them our care and support to empower them to make the most of the short time they have together.
As a Housekeeper you will play an important part in achieving this vision
Working with CHAS is inspiring and stimulating. For more information see our website at chas.org.uk/get-involved/join-our-team/a-new-career-at-chas
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Lorraine Churchill, Head Housekeeper on 01577 866060. For any queries regarding the recruitment process, please contact our HR Team on 0131 444 3293 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is subject to a Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th June 2023