Could you be Key?
Being a support worker is a role where you can make every day matter. It's a job with challenges that make your heart beat faster, where you can give something of yourself and empower amazing people on their journey through life.
At key we support disabled people of all ages to make every day matter.
We are passionate about being the very best employer we can be, ensuring our staff feel well supported and valued in their roles. As well as being part of a supportive, local team you will be eligible for:
• Hourly rate of £11.00* (Induction rate £10.90) - *pay award pending.
• Sleepover hourly rate of £10.90.
• Competitive annual leave and company sick pay.
• Enhanced pay for work on targeted Public Holidays.
• Paid Membership of Disclosure Scotland’s PVG Scheme.
• Full, in-depth training for your role.
• Fully funded SVQ qualification with support provided to achieve this.
• Employee Assistance Programme offering free confidential counselling, advice and support on a wide range of issues.
• A Workplace Pension.
• Free access to occupational health support.
• Credit Union Membership.
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Costco Membership.
• Blue Light Card/Blue Light Ticket registration which offer a range of discounts and savings.
• Concerts for Carers registration.
Join us and make every day matter! Support Workers and Relief Support Workers.
No experience necessary! Training and support will be given to help you achieve your full potential.
If you would like to get involved in support work but cannot commit to a contract due to other commitments, we also have opportunities for you to complement our existing workers by joining our relief register of bank support workers. This will mean you can work in a way that best suits you and fits with your life.