Voluntary Action North Lanarkshire is recruiting to an exciting new role to support it’s community solutions
programme in North Lanarkshire.
VANL is a supportive employer and provides good benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave pro rata (increasing up to 27 days after 5 years, 29 days after 8 years and 30 days after 10 years) and two special leave days for birthday and Xmas shopping)
- 12 public holidays pro rata.
- 6% employer’s contribution and minimum 3% employee contribution
- Flexible working arrangements regarding hours and home-based working
Please refer to the post’s JD and person specification and send your CV and cover letter setting out why you are
applying for the role and how your experience and skills match our requirements.
Please send to HR@vanl.co.uk by the 14th of February 2024
If you would like to discuss the post, please contact Thomas.email@example.com
Interviews: will be held in February or March 2024 in person at VANL’s Motherwell offices. Further information will
be provided closer to the interview date.
VANL is committed to being a fair and equal opportunities employer and has Gold Investors in People
- VANL is also an accredited Living Wage employer
- we support hybrid and flexible working arrangements to help staff manage work and personal responsibilities
- VANL is a Carers Positive employer
- VANL is a Disability Confident Employer, committed to positive action in the recruitment and selection of people with disabilities. We guarantee an interview to any applicant who meets the essential criteria for the post and who has a disability as defined under the Equality Act 2010. If you are a disabled person and need reasonable adjustments to apply for a post or for interview, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.