We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Support Care Team in Glasgow to provide our donors and fundraisers with
excellent supporter care.
You will have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in supporter care/customer service, and you will have experience of
inputting data and general use of databases.
- Deliver excellent supporter care and stewardship journeys to our donors, fundraisers and event participants
through effective communication via inbound/outbound calls and e-mails.
- Identify opportunities to
steward and maximise the lifetime value of supporters.
- Ensure accurate banking and recording of all
donations to Maggie's, including processing income from a variety of online fundraising platforms to ensure
funds are attributed to the correct donors.
- Ensuring mailing preferences are applied to donors'
records on our database.
- Manage and respond to a wide range of enquiries from supporters, people with
cancer and their friends and family, volunteers, centre fundraising staff and third-party suppliers.
Please see the attached job description for further details and essential criteria.
Benefits we offer
In addition to a highly rewarding career, we offer a range of staff benefits, including:
- a unique, experiential induction based in one of our centres
- a structured, year-round performance review process focused on developing you in your current role and exploring opportunities for the future
- a competitive holiday entitlement
- workplace pension with the option to apply to continue NHS pension
- the option to apply for a Bike Loan, Travel Card Loan, Ride to Work scheme and much more.
Take a look at the full job description below.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 10 Dec 2023 at 11PM.
We aim to hold interviews on Tuesday 19 December 2023.