The Social Enterprise Academy helps thousands of people to develop themselves and their organisations so that they can change the world for the better.
We are looking for a customer focused, friendly, helpful and well-organised International Learning Coordinator whose administration and coordination skills will support us in delivering our learning and development programmes around the world.
With a 17 year track record of successful delivery in Scotland, the Social Enterprise Academy has been sharing its business and learning delivery models for the past 8 years with international partners through a social licence approach. Outside of our 13 International Hubs, we deliver programmes directly through a growing network of International partners.
This is a key, outwards facing role, and will support the Sustainable Business Team on the development and delivery of new and innovative international programmes.
We are after someone who is up for working with vibrant, entrepreneurial and dedicated people and colleagues and who is a good value-fit with our organisation.
Having the right mind-set, attitude and approach is as important for us as having the right experience and skills. We appreciate that the best person might not have all the listed criteria yet, so if you feel your experience and skills will help you to make a great contribution in this role and you have the right mind-set, we would welcome an application from you.
· To provide effective learning and programme coordination support to the Sustainable Business Team, facilitators and learners in the ongoing development and delivery of Academy learning programmes across the globe
· To ensure systems and processes are followed and maintained to a high standard
· To support administrative arrangements connected with the Operations and Partnerships Team across the Academy, providing a professional and efficient level of service at all times
· To make all arrangements for international learning programmes, activities and events including reviewing and collating programme resources, liaising with internal and external suppliers such as venues, catering, couriers, printers, facilitators and technical support
· To manage and maintain international learner and programme details on the Online Learning Platform, including updating pages, adding resources and handling learner enquiries
· To provide technical support to the wider team on the Online Learning Platform
· To provide excellent customer service when corresponding with learners, providing programme joining instructions and all other relevant information needed to ensure a smooth process throughout programme delivery
For a full set of criteria please download the recruitment pack from our website.
The Social Enterprise Academy is a social change organisation: we exist to support people who are stepping forward to affect positive social change, wherever they may be. We exist to support the many, not the few.
Through dynamic learning and development programmes facilitated by our network of skilled facilitators, we help entrepreneurship and leadership to flourish in organisations, networks, schools and colleges.
With a 17 year track record of successful delivery in Scotland, the Social Enterprise Academy has been sharing its business and learning delivery models for the past 8 years with international partners through a social licence approach.
• Complete the application form and the equality and diversity monitoring form
• Send your application form and equality and diversity monitoring form in Word document format to email@example.com by 1pm, Friday 11 June 2021
• Please note that interviews will take place on 24 and 25 June 2021 via Zoom
More information available at: socialenterprise.academy/scot/join-the-team
If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments for the application or interview process please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org