We're looking for an experienced, skilled, talented & passionate individual who shares our vision - Autism & Neurodiversity; a world of fulfilling & happy lives for those who think differently - to join & lead our team within our services in Aberdeen & Moray, playing a key & essential part of the wider A-ND leadership team.
The role of our new Service Manager will require the successful person to register with the SSSC & as registered manager with the Care Inspectorate, overseeing our existing Outreach & Support Service, & our very exciting & brand-new project, Binky the Sensory Bus. You will work closely & collaboratively with our Children’s Service Manager & effectively contribute to the wider leadership team.
You will be assisted & supported by a minimum of two Team Leaders, with one currently based in Aberdeen & two based in Moray at Winchester House. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will play a vital role in driving our current & new services forward.
• We are innovators
• We are human rights led
• We are thought leaders
• We value relationships
• We are influencers
• We are passionate
What you will need to succeed
• Strong collaboration, team-working skills & a positive attitude
• Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of channels & styles, using your own initiative
• Strong work ethic & organised, supporting consistency & psychological safety
• Knowledge & ability to effectively use Microsoft packages
• Strong ability to prioritise & manage workloads of self & others
• Eager to develop
• A genuine passion for caring for others, autism & neurodiversity
• Patience & understanding
We offer a wide range of staff benefits, including:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working arrangements & family-friendly policies
• Generous annual leave entitlement (pro-rata) – 36 days (including public holidays)
• Pension scheme
• Training & Development
• Blue Light Card Membership
If you would like more information or a confidential discussion about the role, please contact our head office on 01224 277900 & ask to speak to our CEO, Billy Alexander.
Applications by sending your CV, with covering letter to email@example.com Closing date 12 noon on Friday 10th February 2023, with interviews expected to be held on Friday 17th February 2023.