Following a recent period of significant changes both related and unrelated to the COVID pandemic, The Women’s Centre is seeking to recruit new dynamic women. The worker will be expected to be a member of the staff team and contribute to the work and ethos of the Centre: To provide a safe place for women to meet and be offered social, therapeutic and educative activities with the aim of empowering women in all aspects of their lives.
• Identify the support networks available to women experiencing domestic abuse
• Link women into the services available in the centre
• Signposting women and families affected by domestic abuse to key services to help them
• Identify key organisations who support women and to build and work in partnership with them
• Develop and contribute to the work of North West Violence Against Women Local Delivery Group
• Contribute and work in partnership and take a leading role in expanding the current programme of events e.g. 16 Days of Action
• To develop group work support if required
• Develop and raise awareness of domestic abuse within and out with the Centre
• Work as part of the staff team to support our women.
An application pack is available for download below
To apply please send an Application Form AND Equal Opportunities Form AND Criminal Declaration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE – 10th June