Purpose:- To develop and deliver a range of activities with children which supports their learning and
Duties and Responsibilities of Post:-
- Develop, plan and deliver services indoor and outdoor to meet the needs of children and their families.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate After School Children's Clubs along with a team of volunteers.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate Child Development Sessions with pre-5 children along with a team of volunteers.
- Work with families on a one-to-one basis to encourage play and promote early learning and development.
- Work alongside the Volunteer Development Co-ordinator where volunteers are involved and carry out planning sessions and de-briefs with volunteers as appropriate.
- Make referrals to partner organisations on behalf of service users as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, partnerships, networks, groups and service providers.
- Ensure Child Protection procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety measures, Equal Opportunities objectives, and anti discriminatory practices are implemented and adhered to.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager regarding funding applications concerning children’s work where appropriate.
- Represent the Project in the community, city wide and nationally; including conferences, meetings and from time to time, giving presentations about the work.
- Participate in general office duties, staff meetings, events and activities.
- Consult and co-operate with the line manager and directors, providing regular reports both written and verbal.
- Attend relevant training/development opportunities.
- Reflect on and develop own practice in consultation with Line Manager.
- Undertake job related administration including accounting for expenses.
- Effectively manage the use of resources.
- Keep appropriate records including accurate and detailed records of work undertaken and keep accurate records for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Any other reasonable duties as may be appropriate or as directed by the line manager or directors.
An application pack is available for download below.
Closing date for applications is 13th december at 9am.
Applications should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.