Frontline Fife works to end homelessness through preventative action and by supporting people to choose the life they aspire to.
As a charity which embraces change head on, we have secured additional funding and have taken bold steps to reshape our approach to support and care to ensure we continue to meet the needs of the people we serve. As a result, we are now seeking to recruit compassionate individuals who gain personal satisfaction from supporting people to be empowered and who are committed to enabling others to develop their skills and confidence to thrive in their communities. If you believe you have the ability to build positive relationships, enjoy developing new skills and knowledge and want to be part of a team which values diversity, wellbeing and self-improvement, then why not consider joining our team to help us achieve outcomes which can make a lasting difference across Fife.
Working collaboratively within the Square Start Families Project you will assist families to address any barriers and challenges they may experience to enable them to thrive and live well in their community. As a senior practitioner you will also be expected to actively promote the principles and practice of social inclusion, develop your leadership qualities, and contribute to the improvement and achievement of better family centred outcomes.
This post is subject to Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme registration. Frontline Fife will meet the cost of any new PVG scheme membership or scheme record update.
Employee & Wellbeing Benefits
• 32 days annual leave per year with 1 day additional per year served up to 5 years (pro rata).
• Working Monday to Friday (9 to 5pm).
• Flexible and remote working arrangements.
• Competitive employer/employee Pension Contribution Scheme.
• Business travel allowance.
• Ongoing professional learning and development.
• Free access to an employee assistance programme with confidential advice/counselling support.
• Wellbeing and Lifestyle benefits e.g. discounts on lifestyle benefits, Gym Memberships and access to membership scheme e.g. Blue Light Membership Scheme.
• Where appropriate, welcome payment for PVG check and SSSC registration fee.
Successful candidates are subject to PVG Disclosure checks. Successful candidates securing a post regulated by the Care Inspectorate must register with the SSSC and must meet the required standards for the post within the permitted time as directed by the SSSC.
If you believe you would be a good candidate but are unsure about applying, then please contact us as we want to hear from you.
Closing Date: 12 noon, 31st May 2023
Want to Find Out More?
To find out more about the post and to download an application pack, please go to: frontlinefife.co.uk/about/vacancies. Alternatively, e-mail email@example.com or telephone 01592 800430. Applications packs can be provided in an accessible format upon request. To apply for a post, please submit your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date noted above.
Frontline Fife is a registered charity: Charity No: SC021832 and is committed to Equal Opportunities