The post holder will:
• Manage the physiotherapy service within our Glenfield care home as part of GMAS care homes.
• Act as the focal point for liaison and communication for residents requiring physiotherapy within Glenfield.
• Facilitate the provision of a high quality, evidence-based specialist physiotherapy service ensuring equity across the home. There will be a clinical caseload providing assessment, advice and treatment for residents at Glenfield and Bagatelle in the absence of the Lead physiotherapist.
• Work as an autonomous specialised practitioner in older peoples care and with those living with dementia care.
• Provide a specialist resource to other healthcare staff, residents and carers including physical, psychological and social support to enable the most appropriate care for residents.
• Collaborate with other health and social care agencies including the Care Inspectorate and those in the Third sector to promote high quality care for our residents.
• Encourage and implement evidence-based practice & clinical audit.
• Initiate and promote service developments in physiotherapy department.
• Be responsible for the management of walking aid provision within Glenfield.
Minimum qualification - BSc in Physiotherapy
An application pack is available below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 24 August