CCC are seeking an enthusiastic and supportive member to join our small dynamic and hardworking team.
Youth and Community Worker - full time (35 hours) including evening and weekend working
• To plan, develop and support community activities within and out with the centre
• To work alongside a team of sessional staff and volunteers
• To provide evaluation and reports to meet CCC’s goals and objectives
• To deliver targets and objectives set in accordance with funding partners
• To collaborate with other statutory and third sector organisations
• To liaise with the Community Development Coordinator and the Volunteer Coordinator
An application pack is available for download below.
Closing date - 19 February 2024
Interview date - 28 February 2024 (in person)