Who Are We
Newmilns Snow and Sports Complex is a dynamic and evolving organisation dedicated to changing people’s lives. As the only UK Charity Ski Slope, we are proudly different. Using the power of the great outdoors and a ‘sport for change’ model we develop confidence, motivation, and employment skills through snow sports. We work with children and adults, schools and youth groups delivering employability, personal development, volunteering, and training opportunities at our rural, East Ayrshire site.
The most direct benefit of our work is delivered to disadvantaged or hard to reach groups. To achieve this, we work with our community to identify the issues important to them, develop and deliver solutions to ensure everyone has access to opportunities to make the changes needed to live positive and fulfilling lives.
Our wonderful business is experiencing exciting change and growth, with an expanding social impact portfolio, increasing staff team and specialisms, introduction of transformative digital solutions and a growing passion for increasing opportunities within our community.
If you are ready for a new challenge, this is a great opportunity to join an experienced, committed team, where you can make a real difference.
Do you have a passion for creating outstanding customer experiences and fostering a culture of excellence? We are seeking a dynamic Customer Excellence Manager to elevate our sports facility to new heights. With our state-of-the-art skiing amenities and a vibrant atmosphere, we are dedicated to maintaining a welcoming environment for all, especially young people just joining the sport.
What You'll Do
• Drive excellence in customer service, enhancing the customer journey for our ski learners and beyond.
• Implement innovative sales strategies and incentive programs to boost team performance and revenue.
• Champion our ethos of inclusivity, ensuring all guests and staff are valued members of our community.
• Mentor and guide our team, setting the standard for the exceptional customer experience we're known for.
• You're a natural leader with a knack for identifying sales opportunities and have a talent for training teams to do the same.
• Your experience shines in developing clear customer pathways, particularly in the world of sports and recreation.
• Inclusivity isn't just a word to you; it's a principle you live by, ensuring everyone feels at home.
• You have the foresight to cultivate young talent into role models who inspire and lead.
Skills and Qualifications Required
Why Join Us?
• Competitive salary with performance incentives.
• A supportive, energetic environment that encourages growth and learning.
• Opportunities to shape the service strategy of a leading sports facility.
• Minimum of 3 years in a customer service leadership role.
• Proven track record in meeting sales and customer service targets.
• Experience in sales, training, and developing inclusive practices.
• Excellent communication, organisational, and presentation skills.
• You should have strong analytical and PC skills.
If you're ready to make a significant impact and lead a team that makes everyone, feel like a champion, send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you're the perfect fit for our team to email@example.com
First interviews held remotely, second stage, invitation to meet the team on site.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to making reasonable adjustments for candidates who may require them.