Lanarkshire Links is seeking to recruit an administrator to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our small but diverse team of 12 workers who are committed to promoting the welfare and advancing the education of people affected by mental health issues across Lanarkshire. Our core work is to support engagement and participation of mental health service users and carers in the planning and delivery of mental health and social care services.
• Our team includes the Stigma Free Lanarkshire Project, and we work closely supporting and encouraging local action towards recovery and reducing stigma and discrimination of mental ill-health.
• Four peer workers who work within the Acute Adult MH Inpatient Wards in University Hospitals Wishaw and Hairmyres.
• A Development Officer to engage with young adults in South Lanarkshire.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 12th December 2023.
Shortlisting is scheduled on 14th December 2023.
Interviews on Thursday 18th January 2024.
Interviews will be held in the Dalziel Building, 7 Scott Street Motherwell ML1 1PN. We will always let you know the outcome of your application. Candidates not shortlisted will be informed by email. We regret we are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants at this stage.
Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com Or send your application by post to: Liz MacWhinney, Lanarkshire Links, Dalziel Building, 7 Scott Street, Motherwell, ML1 1PN.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
If you would like further information or to discuss this post, please contact:
All job offers are subject to satisfactory:
• PVG check with Disclosure Scotland
• SALUS Occupations Health check