This is a very exciting time to join Renfrewshire Carers Centre. This is a new position and team in the centre. This
team will be responsible for developing a short breaks service for our unpaid carers in Renfrewshire.
- To support the development of a short break service in Renfrewshire. This service will offer Carers a wide range
of personalised, flexible short breaks which will have a positive impact on Carers and their
- To increase the range of short break opportunities to Carers.
- To support Carers who
are seeking a break and match them with the offers available from a wide range of options.
- To support the development of a short breaks service for unpaid Carers in Renfrewshire.
- Develop and build partnerships with commercial companies within the Hospitality, tourism and leisure industries.
- To negotiate with local organisations and businesses to offer Carers discounts and services with the local businesses in particular hospitality in Renfrewshire.
- To work closely with the Manager to develop and expand a range of short break opportunities for Carers in Renfrewshire including the provision of a respitality service and Carers Discount card.
- To support the Carers who need assistance to book a break.
- Support the Carers looking for a break and match them with the offers available from a range of short break options.
- Assist with booking short breaks on a local and national level.
- Work in partnership with the private, independent, voluntary and statutory sector to develop and expand short break opportunities for Carers.
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com by the 13 March 2024.