PAS (pas.org.uk), Scotland’s leading place and active citizenship charity, is looking for new Board members and
is keen to increase the diversity and geographical spread of its membership.
- Are passionate about individuals and communities having a say in the future of their places, and
like to see a planning system that is inclusive, positive and innovative
Then do get in touch.
We’d particularly like to hear from you if you
- Have knowledge and experience of Scotland’s planning system or
- Have knowledge of the fundraising sector
in Scotland or
- Have a good understanding of digital technologies
- Attendance at quarterly Board meetings (you can join in online if you’re not able to come to
- Attendance at the AGM
- Willingness to participate meaningfully in the decision-making
processes of the Board
- Ability to support staff – through our advisory groups and committees – with
specialist knowledge in the delivery of the organisation’s priorities
- Act as a PAS ambassador
Start Date: October 2022, or sooner.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss this further, please contact Petra Biberbach, Chief Executive on
07812 103967 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org