Key is a Registered Social Landlord and a Social Care Support provider operating across 16 local authorities in Scotland providing high quality housing and support. Our services are, in the main, designed to meet the needs of disabled people and our housing services work in close partnership with Key as a support provider to ensure our tenants have as much choice and control over their lives as possible.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of an effective and responsive housing management service providing leadership to the team of Housing Officers and will also directly manage a small number of tenancies.
• Educated to degree level and/or in possession of an appropriate professional qualification
• Experienced in the provision of tenancy management services, preferably with a Registered Social Landlord
• Experienced in management and/or supporting colleagues in previous roles
• A strong communicator and with good inter-personal skills
• Microsoft proficient and in particular with the use of spreadsheets and working with data
• Experienced and/or have knowledge of the operation of rent accounting systems and knowledge of housing benefit regulations
Then you could be Key!
You must have access to a suitable vehicle during working hours and either hold a valid current driving licence or be able to make alternative arrangements.
Please visit our website to apply
Closing date: 14th August 2022.