One part-time – 1 day a week
One full-time – 5 days a week
(These posts are subject to PVG Disclosure and are funded initially for one year)
Let’s Talk (Young People) CIC are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company working to improve the sexual, emotional and mental health of children and young people in Edinburgh.
We are looking for two exceptional and skilled Specialist Mental Health Practitioners to deliver a range of therapeutic services to pupils, parents/carers and staff as part of our partnership with Castlebrae Community High School:
• One role is part-time (1 day a week) and we require a Russian/Ukrainian speaker,
• One role is full-time (5 days a week) and we require someone who is COSCA registered.
Pay is £27,961, 5 days (35.75 hours) a week pro rata (some evening work may be required). Both contracts are initially for one year.
• Do you have proven track record of providing high quality therapeutic 1-1 and group work with young people?
• Do you have a proven track record of delivering mental health services to young people?
• Are you creative and solution-focused?
• Are you passionate about working with young people?
• Do you have energy and commitment?
• Are you up for the challenge of working with vulnerable young people?
• Do you think you can gain the respect and co-operation of groups of teenagers in a variety of settings?
• Are you a dynamic and creative team player and able to work autonomously?
If you are, then we want to hear from you.
Let’s Talk (Young People) CIC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing date for applications is Monday 22nd August 2022.
Interviews will be held on Friday 26th August.
To preserve our resources we will not contact all applicants, if you have not heard back from us by 26th August 2022 you can assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
For an application form, download from below or please contact: email@example.com.