We are looking for a customer focused, friendly, helpful and well-organised Senior Learning Coordinator (Moray) to support us in delivering learning programmes in the Moray region as part of the Wide Horizons, Working in Social Enterprise project. This project will provide learning programmes and experiences to enable unemployed people to move into volunteering, training and employment in social enterprises and other ‘impact’ organisations.
Your role will be to support the Project Manager (Moray) by liaising with learners, clients, venues, facilitators and speakers to make the arrangements for programmes. You will be a key point of contact for learners and for general enquiries, and will be responsible for keeping our learner and programme information up to date and accurate. You will work collaboratively with the Project Manager (Moray) to coordinate learning programmes from start to finish.
Working closely with our Global Learning Lab, your team will lead the way in demonstrating high quality programme delivery and customer service which will be used to support new social franchise Hubs.
You will be joining the Academy at an exciting time as our Team in Scotland grows and as we develop as a social franchise and expand delivery of our programmes internationally.
We are looking for someone up for working with vibrant, entrepreneurial and dedicated people and colleagues and with a good value-fit with our organisation.
Having the right mind-set, attitude and approach is as important for us as having the right experience and skills. We appreciate that the best person might not have all the listed criteria yet, so if you feel your experience and skills will help you to make a great contribution in this role and you have the right mind-set, we would welcome an application from you.
1. To support the Wide Horizons, European Social Fund Employability project. 100% of time to be spent on the European Social Fund Employability Moray project.
2. To support promotional activities and the development of the project for the Social Enterprise Academy in Moray
3. To ensure the successful delivery of the learning programmes
4. To support learners in their journey on the programme
• To make all arrangements for learning programmes, activities and events including reviewing and collating programme resources, liaising with internal and external suppliers such as venues, catering, couriers, printers, facilitators and technical support
• To manage and maintain learner and programme details on the Online Learning Platform and Hanlon database, including updating pages, adding resources and handling learner enquiries
• To liaise closely with and support facilitators to ensure all resources and other facilitator requirements are met, producing high quality and accurate programme materials as required
• To support learners who wish to be accredited with registration, submissions, resulting and certification through internal systems and City & Guilds platform
• Work closely with the Project Manager (Moray) to generate learner referrals
• Maintain relationships with key players in social enterprise and employability in Moray
• Support all promotional activity and campaigns
For a full set of criteria please download the recruitment pack from our website.
We are a social change organisation: we exist to support people who are stepping forward to affect positive social change, wherever they may be. We exist to support the many, not the few.
In many social change contexts, people assume that if one is provided with business advice and investment, social entrepreneurship will emerge. We believe that there is a third element – equally important - the provision of transformational learning and development. Our learning programmes focus on the development of practice: the practice of leadership and the practice of entrepreneurship. We support people to turn up as their best selves.
With an 18 year track record of successful delivery in Scotland, the Social Enterprise Academy has been sharing its business and learning delivery models for the past 9 years with international partners through a social licence approach
• Complete the application form and the equality and diversity monitoring form
• Send your application form and equality and diversity monitoring form in Word document format to email@example.com by 12pm, Monday 28 March 2022
• Please note that interviews will take place 06 April 2022 via Zoom
More information available at: socialenterprise.academy/scot/join-the-team
If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments for the application or interview process please get in touch: