We are looking for a talented Project Manager with the focus and energy to lead on our Wide Horizons, Working in Social Enterprise project. This project will provide learning programmes and experiences to enable unemployed people to move into volunteering, training and employment in social enterprises and other ‘impact’ organisations.
This is an exciting new role for someone passionate about supporting individuals through learning and development. This role will help to develop key relationships with clients and partners.
The work involves close partnerships with other agencies included in the ESF Employability programme.
You will work collaboratively with the Senior Learning Coordinator (Moray) to manage delivery of learning programmes from start to finish.
Working closely with our Global Learning Lab, your team will lead the way in demonstrating high quality programme delivery and customer service which will be used to support new social franchise Hubs.
You will be joining the Academy at an exciting time as our Team in Scotland is growing and as we develop as a social franchise and expand delivery of our programmes internationally.
We are looking for someone up for working with vibrant, entrepreneurial and dedicated people and colleagues and with a good value-fit with our organisation.
Having the right mind-set, attitude and approach is as important for us as having the right experience and skills. We appreciate that the best person might not have all the listed criteria yet, so if you feel your experience and skills will help you to make a great contribution in this role and you have the right mind-set, we would welcome an application from you.
• To lead the Wide Horizons, Working in Social Enterprise project, taking overall responsibility for the management, development and growth of the programmes. 100% of time to be spent on the European Social Fund Employability Moray project.
• To lead promotional activities and the development of the project for the Social Enterprise Academy in Moray.
• To support the design and delivery of the learning programmes
• Build and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders in the social enterprise and third sector in Moray, to ensure the growth and development of the project
• Design and lead on the implementation of a market development strategy
• Build and maintain relationships with key players in social enterprise and employability in Moray
• Represent and deliver presentations on behalf of the Academy at relevant events
• Work with the Global Learning Lab to design appropriate marketing and sales material for the project
• Work with and liaise closely with the core team in the organisation to ensure high quality delivery, accreditation, monitoring and evaluation of the programmes
• Oversee and take responsibility for the operational and financial planning of the project to ensure key targets and KPI’s are met within the contract timescale
For a full set of criteria please download the recruitment pack from our website.
We are a social change organisation: we exist to support people who are stepping forward to affect positive social change, wherever they may be. We exist to support the many, not the few.
In many social change contexts, people assume that if one is provided with business advice and investment, social entrepreneurship will emerge. We believe that there is a third element – equally important - the provision of transformational learning and development. Our learning programmes focus on the development of practice: the practice of leadership and the practice of entrepreneurship. We support people to turn up as their best selves.
With an 18 year track record of successful delivery in Scotland, the Social Enterprise Academy has been sharing its business and learning delivery
• Complete the application form and the equality and diversity monitoring form
• Send your application form and equality and diversity monitoring form in Word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm, Monday 28 March 2022
• Please note that interviews will take place 06 April 2022 via Zoom
More information available at: socialenterprise.academy/scot/join-the-team
If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments for the application or interview process please get in touch: