We are currently looking to recruit support workers to join our small team within Inclusion Alliance. The role involves supporting people with learning disabilities to be included in the community and lead an ordinary life. Your work would involve helping people to access educational, social, leisure and work or volunteering opportunities in the community.
No experience or formal qualifications are necessary for the role although a caring nature, positive attitude and a sense of fun are important characteristics to have. New staff will receive paid training and undertake shadow shifts with experienced staff members during induction. We want new staff to feel ready and able to work prior to working on their own for the first time.
We have various vacancies available including part time and relief/casual positions in various locations throughout Edinburgh.
• Working hours are based between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday
• We have various permanent and casual vacancies available.
• £21,239 - £21,567 per annum, pro rata based on a 35 hour working week
• Relief/ Casual pay rate- £11.67 per hour
Candidates must be caring, motivated and have excellent communication skills whilst being committed to working in a person-centred way ensuring that support is built around the supported person’s wishes and needs.
• Employer contributory pension scheme
• Funded SVQ 3 qualification and learning opportunity
• Paid annual leave entitlement
• Regular paid supervision sessions
• Regular training and development opportunities
• Daytime Monday to Friday working
• Working for a well-established small organisation where person centred values are at the core.
• Free 24/7 access to employee support app
If you are interested in joining our team or would like to discuss the role further, please get in touch with us for an informal chat.
For further information and to apply for current vacancies please visit our website inclusionalliance.org.uk/vacancies or alternatively contact us and we can send you an application pack.
Please note that these vacancies are on-going therefore apply as soon as possible.
Telephone- 0131 477 6501
Inclusion Alliance are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
Registered Charity- SCO26889