We are looking for a highly motivated individual to provide enhanced customer service, supporting tenants to maintain their tenancies and sign posting to external support agencies where required.
The ideal candidate will posses a minimum Chartered Institute of Housing Level 3 qualification, with experience of tenancy management including rent collection and management, assignation, succession and housing allocations. Experience of working in a fast paced, RSL environment and knowledge of housing management database (Homemaster) would be desirable.
1. Responsibility for all tenancy frontline services, within delegated authority levels
2. Processing tenancy management requests (joint tenancy, permission to reside, assignation, sub-lets) in accordance with policy/procedures
3. Managing tenancy terminations, housing allocations and tenancy sign-ups.
4. Implementing rent collection/recovery procedures to preparation of compliance sheets/NOPFROP
5. Liaising with Sheriff Officers and attending tenancy recovery
6. Liaising with tenants and other relevant agencies regarding rent collection/recovery (e.g. Trustees/CAB etc)
7. Supporting the Services Team in the delivery of all tenancy service functions including anti-social behaviour
8. Participation in reporting and contribution to ARC and other corporate returns and publications
ost subject to satisfactory Disclosure Check
GWHA offer generous EVH Terms and Conditions including:
25 days annual leave and 15 public holidays
defined contribution pension scheme
flexible working practices including flexi time, enhanced occupational maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
cycle to work scheme
a GWHA annual service commitment award with a further long service award on completion of 5 years service
additional GWHA festive leave
ongoing continuous professional development opportunities
Closing Date: Wednesday 22 November, 2023, 12noon
Interview Date: Tuesday 5 December 2023
For further information and an application pack, please visit our website: gwha.org.uk
Promoting Equality Registered as a Scottish Charity NO. SCO01667