We are looking for a youth leader to develop and lead our youth ministry, inspiring and working with volunteers and staff to help young people aged 11-18 within, and beyond the church, to encounter God and engage with Jesus.
More information can be found in the job description below, but a summary is:
1. Working with Ps & Gs young people
• Developing opportunities for all 11-18 year olds connected to Ps & Gs to grow as whole life disciples
2. Strategy and Administration of the Youth Ministry
• Leading the development and growth of the vision and strategy for the Youth Ministry at Ps & Gs in conjunction with the Rectors and the Vestry
3. Overseeing and leading the Ps & Gs Youth Team
• Recruiting, leading, facilitating and resourcing the Youth Ministry teams
4. Working as part of the Ps & Gs staff team
• Taking a full part in the life of the staff team
5. Working beyond Ps & Gs
• Identifying possible new areas of ministry, such as opportunities for outreach in schools and other community groups.
To find out more about Ps & Gs Church, visit our website: psandgs.org.uk.
To apply for this post please complete an application form and return it, along with your CV, to email@example.com.
Final closing date is Thursday 5 October at 12.00 pm (noon). We will review applications on their receipt, we reserve the right to close the advert early if the right candidate is found.
This post carries an Occupational Requirement, in line with the Equality Act 2010, that the successful candidate is a Christian.