To provide a person-centred housing support service to service users who are experiencing homelessness or are care
leavers ages 16-25 primarily based in a residential setting.
- Experience supporting vulnerable adults.
- SVQ Social Care (or equivalent work
- Understanding of relevant care standards and codes of practice.
- be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed to excellent customer service.
- have excellent
communication and organisational skills.
- be adaptable with the ability to manage competing
- be calm under pressure and work to achieve a positive outcome for customers.
We will provide:
- 4050 days leave per year (plus carer leave, emergency leave, etc)
- 7.7% or 4% employer pension
- life assurance (x1 yearly salary)
- employer paid qualifications, training and
- generous family friendly benefits and leave (matching shared parental pay to
enhanced maternity pay)
- enhanced sick pay benefit (up to 6 months full pay)
- agile working
- reward and recognition incentives
- 24/7 employee support (plus Health and Wellbeing
- green initiatives (cycle to work, season ticket loans, pool cars)
We are committed to developing our people and helping them maximise their potential.
If you are interested in developing in your career and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-changing environment, visit our website for more information about these opportunities.
To apply for this post, visit our website to complete our online application form by 5 February 2023 (CVs are not