Would you like to be part of a professional team whilst helping to improve lives?
Can you be a great team member and be supportive, creative, and excellent at what you do?
Then why not join our fantastic organisation and be part of a first-class team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will:
- Agree, publish and manage the annual timetable of Board and Committee meetings.
- Ensure each meeting is
quorate and all papers are published on time. Minute meetings.
- Be the first point of contact with Board
members and provide a professional support service to them.
- Coordinate and compile agenda items, monitor
attendance, record and process actions related to meetings of the Board of Trustees.
- Ensure compliance
with statutory and regulatory requirements and meet all our corporate reporting
- Coordinate training on good governance, equalities and other regulatory frameworks for
Board Members and Executive Management Staff.
- Prepare a wide variety of correspondence, memoranda, legal
documents, resolutions, board reports, and other items as delegated from brief instructions and rough drafts on
behalf of the Chief Executive, Chair and Board.
- Perform document controller duties to ensure records and
data is processed and controlled in line with best practice and relevant GDPR regulations
You must have:
- A degree in Business Administration, Governance or related discipline.
- Experience of working with
governance and/or Executive teams and directly with Senior Leaders.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
Suite or CRM system and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written , with
accomplished interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work to autonomously to deadlines and manage a busy
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
Previous experience of working in either third/public or social care sector is desirable but not essential.
We value our staff very highly. Alongside competitive terms and conditions we also offer membership of an employee
benefits scheme, credit union and workplace pension plus numerous training and development opportunities.
To apply please submit your CV and a one page supporting statement detailing why you would be
a good fit for us to email@example.com