CREATE Paisley (CREATE) is an innovative youth arts charity aiming to reduce loneliness and inequality. Our vision is to see young people transformed through creativity, community, confidence and finding their voice. We do this through providing safe, creative spaces and opportunities for young people in which they can thrive and build positive relationships and gain support from trusted adults.
CREATE runs drop ins, arts workshops, youth voice & participation activities, mentoring, etc., amongst other projects, in partnership with a wide variety of groups in the area, and is supported and run by a dedicated team of staff and volunteers. CREATE has the following values: creativity, community, confidence and voice. These inform our approach and work.
CREATE Paisley is looking to appoint a Youth Development Worker to lead on and develop the charity’s approach to and delivery of youth work activities in Paisley.
The Youth Development Worker will:
1. Facilitate current and new youth work provision
2. Support the organisation to respond to young people’s voices
3. Manage youth work projects and budgets
4. Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation within all youth work activities
5. Support the recruitment and training of new staff and volunteers
To find out more and apply please visit our website createpaisley.org.uk/jobs
Closing date: Friday 10 February 12noon
Interview Date: Fri 17 Feb