Main duties & responsibilities
• Collaborate with the Services Manager to ensure the service meets its objectives.
• Provide support to a team of mental health practitioners providing therapeutic, emotional and practical support
• Work collaboratively with statutory services such as NHS specialist mental health services and GP’s, to ensure that joined-up, holistic support is offered to families.
• Provide practical support and supervision to Practitioners.
• To develop relationships with academic institutions and promote The Health Agency as a placement provider to trainees looking to carry out clinical hours as part of their course.
• Perform all necessary functions of a placement provider, including completing placement paperwork and taking safeguarding calls while on duty.
• Carry out regular trainee intakes to maintain consistent levels of available therapies – including selecting for interview, interviewing and inducting.
• Assist in the management of the support team in relation to work practice, conduct, absence, supervision, support and the identification of training needs.
• Assist in the induction of new employees and in the recruitment process where required.
• Assist the Services Manager to adequately deploy staff to meet the support needs of people who use the service.
• Assist in the monitoring and administration of the project process and procedures.
• Ensure that all financial and other records are maintained accurately, and that all reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
• Assist with any further tasks or projects as required.
• Develop effective relationships with other groups and agencies in the area
• Be responsible for maintaining the relevant systems of documentation.
• Provide accurate information and reports as required.
• Participate in training activities and meetings as required.
• Uphold THA’s Code of Practice.
• Other duties, deemed appropriate to this grade, as and when required.
• Work in accordance with all THA’s policies and procedures.
For enquiries about the position please contact: email@example.com
Closing date: 12:00 noon on Friday 26th May 2023.