Due to the expansion of our activities following successfully securing funding from the Scottish Government –
Investing in Communities Fund and the United Kingdom Shared Prosperity Fund, CVS Inverclyde are looking for an
experienced, ambitious, and enthusiastic Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will bring solid experience in project management, ideally including knowledge of methodologies
and best practice. They will be highly organised and a team player with the ability to problem solve, use
financial and budget information and have superb communication skills. They will be excellent at networking and
building strong relations with stakeholders. They will have a professional approach to their work and be adept
at managing deadlines and prioritising effectively.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Producing plans and documents in accordance with the aims and objectives of the project to implement, monitor
and manage key deliverables.
- Providing leadership, motivation and day to day support to a small but
dedicated team of project officers, ensuring that each person is supported to achieve and has a clear
understanding of the objectives within their area of responsibility.
- Writing, reviewing and submitting
regular compliance reports to funders to update on progress and advise of any changes.
- Monitoring and
managing all project activity to ensure that outputs are delivered on time and within budget and taking remedial
action where necessary.
- Working with the finance team to ensure that funding claims are submitted on
time and ensuring the appropriate recording of information.
- Developing and maintaining a positive
relationship and clear communications with the funders.
- Ensuring that robust monitoring and evaluation
processes are in place to measure impact and report this back to funders and wider audiences.
and maintaining effective relationships with partners across local and national partners to ensure that funding
priorities are met.
- Promoting a Community Wealth Building approach
- Leading the local partnership
steering group and providing regular updates to steering group members.
Generic Staff Responsibilities
- To work as part of the CVSI team, involving additional duties as and when required to support colleagues.
- To practice & promote an equitable, accessible and non-discriminatory approach to work at all times.
- To represent CVSI in relevant networks and partnerships and promote CVSI’s role, work and priorities.
- To promote membership of CVS Inverclyde to the third sector in Inverclyde
For an informal discussion regarding the roles, please contact Jenny Trott, Operations Manager at
Jenny.Trott@cvsinverclyde.org.uk or call 01475 711733.
Application deadline: 28th November 2023
Shortlisting 29th November 2023
Interview date: 6th December 2023 (TBC)
Interview location: CVS Inverclyde’s offices in Greenock