The post holder will have specific responsibility for the operational management of the organisation and the development along with the Board of Trustees of a new Parent and Infant Mental Health Scotland strategy for PIMHS. This will be in partnership with a multitude of high profile stakeholders across Scotland; including statutory services, third sector organisations, professional organisations, parents and families affected by mental ill health during the perinatal period.
You will also continue to develop joint working with Maternal Mental Health Alliance (a UK wide coalition of organisations working in the perinatal mental Health field).
The post holder will be accountable to the Chair of Parent and Infant Mental Health Scotland on behalf of the Board of Trustees.
Responsible for: All permanent and temporary staff
Terms and Conditions:
• Annual salary is £40,000 p.a.
• PIMHS runs an employee pension scheme through NEST and makes a 4% of salary employer contribution. Employees need to make a minimum 4% contribution.
• 25 days holiday and 12 public holidays
• The post holder will be home based, but there will be some travel to meetings in Scotland and other parts of the UK.
• The post holder will be subject to a Disclosure Scotland check.
To apply please send CV and a covering letter indicating your interest in the post you are applying for and showing relevant experience. On the CV please provide contact details for two people who can provide a reference. Ideally one of the referees should be the last employer you have worked for.
Applications should be submitted to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday, 28th November at 5pm.