Are you an experienced manager in health or social care and are looking for an exciting and challenging career development opportunity?
Do you believe that people with disabilities should have the same opportunities in life as everyone else and are you passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives?
Are you self-motivated and able to lead and inspire others?
If your answer to these questions is “Yes”, then you may be the very person we are looking for!
Key is committed to developing high quality, flexible services which support people with a range of disabilities and complex needs to enjoy life to the full as active citizens within their communities. We are seeking a highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual for this role, with excellent leadership qualities and a commitment to personalisation.
The successful candidate will be involved in the continued development and management of a number of teams delivering individualised, person centred support to people living in their own homes and communities across Inverclyde East.
We are seeking someone who has experience of managing social care services supporting people in their own homes and communities, at Team Manager/ Leader level or above and must be able to:
• Demonstrate a commitment to individuals, enabling each person to live a fulfilled life and achieve their dreams and aspirations with a clear focus on outcomes.
• Work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, including family carers and other professionals and have excellent communication skills.
• Keep teams positive and support people through their more difficult times.
• Assist in harnessing community assets and maximising independence.
• Work positively and flexibly as part of a busy management team, prioritising and delegating effectively.
• Have excellent organisational skills and an ability to maintain and develop a number of systems and processes relevant to the role.
• Commit to their own personal learning and development as well as the learning and development of their teams
The post includes evening and weekend working as well as support to local managers and other workers out with ‘normal working hours’.
If you would like to have an informal chat or to find out more please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org